04 April 2014

Grand Opening of MicheleRDesign

Wooooohoooooo I’m so super excited to say that my brand new Etsy store MicheleRDesign is now officially open :0)

grand-opening-badge

And here’s a card that I’ve made using papers from the Basic Vintage Collection which is now available as an instant download.

DSCF3370

The flowers, envelope, ticket, tag, bow and sentiment are all from the Basic Vintage Element Packs 1 & 2 digi collection.

Basic Vintage Elements Front Sheet Pack 1

Basic Vintage Elements Front Sheet Pack 2

Basic Vintage Insert Sheet Front Page

Challenges I'm entering this card are as follows:

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today :0)
signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michele! I just love, love, love your digi designs. Thank you for the special 50% off offer for Easter weekend. I purchased some sets and know I will have hours of fun working with these beautiful designs! I am so happy for you!
    Hugs, Cami
    P.S. Thank you for the freebies also!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x