04 February 2014

New Digi Releases–Crafts & Me

OMG I didn’t realise that I’ve not posted on here for such a long time but I’ve been so busy with designing papers that I completely neglected blogger. Well I’m back today to show you some of the designs that have been recently released. I won’t bombard you today with everything lol, but I’ll post more designs over the next couple of days.

Today I’d like to share with you some DIGI sets that was released a couple of days ago at Crafts & Me (whom I’ve recently started designing for)

Caitlin Front Sheet

This set is called Caitlin and is available here

Love & Romance Front Sheet

This set is called Love & Romance and is available here

Philomena Front Sheet

This set is called Philomena and is available here

And to celebrate my 1st bunch of collections at Crafts and Me, they are offering 10% off from 2nd Feb-16th Feb only if you enter the code digi at the check-out.

Tomorrow I’ll be back to show you my Favour Box templates that co-ordinate with the above digi sets

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x