03 November 2013

Christmas Time Papers–Merry Christmas

Hi there everyone and hope that you’re having a great weekend. Today I’d like to share with you my latest card.

DSCF3052

The papers that I’ve used are from my latest designs for Whimsy Stamps called Christmas Time and I’ve inked the edges using Tea Dye Distress Inks.

Christmas Time Front Sheet

The Pointsettia flowers I created myself in Illustrator, printed them out and then used scissors to cut them out.

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is just beautiful, love the soft pretty colour tones hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your papers are always gorgeous and these are no exception- I love your paperes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x