08 April 2013

Welcome Little One

Hi there everyone and hope that you’re keeping well. Today I’d like to share with you a card that I’ve made for a Baby Boy.

DSCF2371

The papers that I’ve used is from the Cottage Charms design pack which is available at Whimsy Stamps.

Cottage Charms Front Sheet

The sentiment I created in Illustrator, the flowers I created in Photoshop and then coloured them and I’ve also used the Lace Doily Border 1 Die designed by Raindrop Echo Designs for Whimsy Stamps.

If you want to download the sentiment for free all you have to do is click on the picture and then right click save as.

Welcome Little One

Challenges I’m entering this card into are as follows:

Sketch Saturday – Sketch

 

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

signature

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love your flowers and the little charm, so cute! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x