03 December 2012

Bunny Zoe Crafts–Tilda with Christmas Candle

Hi there everyone and hope that you had a lovely weekend. Today I’d like to share with you a card that I’ve made using one of the gorgeous stamps from the Magnolia Christmas Story range that is available at Bunny Zoe Crafts.

DSCF2233

The image that I’ve used is called Tilda with Christmas Candle and I’ve coloured her using promarkers, flexmarkers and aquamarker pens.

The DP is Teresa Collins 6x6" Paper Pad - Christmas Cottage and I’ve inked the edges using distress inks.

The stamp sentiments are Whimsy Winter Postage Stamps and the flowers are all handmade.

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

signature

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Michele.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous, beautiful card, love the sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful!Love the colours and Tilda looks great!
    Have a wonderful day!

    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele, this is fab. I love anything Tilda. Super layout and the flowers are great.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x