31 August 2012

Bunny Zoe Crafts DT Card

Hi there everyone and hope that you’re all keeping well. Today and I’d like to share with you a card that I’ve made using one of the adorable new Whiff of Joy stamps.

DSCF1719

The image that I’ve used is called Apron Full Flowers and is available at Bunny Zoe Crafts.

The papers are Echo Park - Dots & Stripes Soda Fountain and I’ve distressed the edges and then inked them up using Tea Dye Distress Inks.


All the flowers I’ve used are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Challenges I'm entering this card into are as follows:-

Cupcake Craft Challenges - Flowers

Thanks for stopping by today :0)
[signature%255B4%255D.gif]


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Michele. I love the sweet image and the colours and detailing are all so beautiful

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!! Outstanding!
    Wonderfully colored image!!
    Hugs
    Jaya
    mycraftworld23.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous, that image is so sweet and I love the colours...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x