10 July 2012

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and hope that you’re having a good week so far. Today I’d like to show you my DT card for Passion for ProMarkers where this week the theme is Gingham/Checks.
DSCF1679
For my card I’ve used the gorgeous Chloe from Whimsy and I’ve coloured her using my ProMarkers, FlexMarkers and AquaMarker pens. 
The DP is called Blue Cottage Charms and has been designed by myself and is available to buy at Whimsy Stamps. I’ve distressed the edges using Frayed Burlap and Peony inks. 
Blue Cottage Charms Front Sheet
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the pennant has been cut out using theWhiff of Joy die. 
Challenges I'm entering this card into are as follows:

Wild Orchid Challenge - Shabby Chic 
Thanks for stopping by today :0)
[signature%255B4%255D.gif]

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Michele.
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! A stunning card Michele. The image is so pretty and you have coloured her beautifully. Your papers are totally gorgeous too.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Michele, and so beautifully colored. Your DPs are gorgeous! Sorry I've been MIA for a while...was on a working vacation.

    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Michele!! Such a beautiful design, gorgeous colours and your papers are so amazing!! Totally in awe of your designs!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so beautiful Michele! Love the papers and the lovely tones :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x