29 May 2012

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and hope that you had a wonderful weekend. Today I’d like to share with you my DT card for Passion for ProMarkers.

DSCF1645

The image I’ve used for my card is the gorgeous Nevaeh from Saturated Canary and I’ve coloured her using my ProMarkers, FlexMarkers and AquaMarker pens.

The DP is Teresa Collins – Sweet Afternoon is from Bunny Zoe Crafts and I’ve inked the edges using Brushed Corduroy.

The green, red and gem pins are all from Bunny Zoe Crafts.

All of the flowers are handmade using various methods.

Challenges I’m entering this card into are as follows:

Sketchy Challenge – Sketch

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

[signature%255B4%255D.gif]

5 comments:

  1. so stunning michele.gorgeous sc image and i love your fabulous flowers and colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele this is so stunning. I absolutely love your colouring and the beautiful tones in this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous card Michele, sweet image and details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele! Your card is gorgeous! I love how you colored this lovely image and all the pretty flowers and other embellies that you used.

    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is beautiful - loving those colours too! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x