29 November 2011

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and hope that you’re keeping well. Today I’d like to show you my DT card for Passion for ProMarkers where we have a new challenge for you this week which is a wonderful sketch by Tracy.  
Our sponsor for this week is Sugar Nellie
DSCF1315
For my card I’ve used the gorgeous ‘Secret Santa’ and I’ve coloured her using my ProMarkers, FlexMarkers and AquaMarker pens.
Untitled-40
The DP is a mixture of my own and Basic Grey Nordic Holiday which is available from Bunny Zoe Crafts.
The flowers I made myself by using ribbon and scrap material.
The white web ribbon I used you can get from Bunny Zoe Crafts.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs Michele xxx

6 comments:

  1. Very nice clouring! Love this image! very bright job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playing catch up after being away for most of November. I love her and this is such a beautiful card. Fab colouring and love those flowers. Hope you'll hop over and enter my candy. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! Your flowers are always amazing!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x