12 October 2011

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge DT Card

Good morning to you all and hope that you’re having a good week so far. Today I’d like to show you my late DT card for the new challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers. I was meant to post this yesterday but I didn’t get round to finishing my card and then I had to go to work in the afternoon and wasn’t back till late last night.
Our sponsor for this week is the very lovey Sally-Ann from Digi Stamp Boutique and she is offering one lucky person 6 digi images of their choice.
DSCF1204
Myself and the rest of the DT was able to chose one of Sally-Annes adorable image for their card and I decided to use this one. I’ve coloured in the cute Polly Penguin using my ProMarkers, AquaMarkers and FlexMarker pens.
Untitled-40
The DP I created myself and they are available from my online shop.
winter blue 2 sample winter blue 6 sample
The holly and snowflake I made using the Whiff of Joy dies and the sentiment is also from Whiff of Joy.
The flowers I made myself using various dies. The snowflake charm and wired ribbon is from Bunny Zoe Crafts.
Challenges I’m entering this card into are as follows:-
Sketch n Stash – Sketch (new items I’ve used is the image and ribbon)
Thanks for stopping by today :0)
name badge

9 comments:

  1. aww this is adorable .. and i love the icy colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the backing papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!
    Beautiful colours and design:) The image is adorable.
    I love your papers:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an absolutely gorgeous card... I love the cute image but the papers & embellishments are gorgeous too :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck :)

    hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michele - fab, fab, fab!!! So love your layout and wow to your own papers!! Still cross that my printer isn't upto printing off these beauties!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, adorable card Michele.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous card Michele,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous card Michele that image is so cute and the colours and design are super.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhhhh this is soooooo sweet love the colours and distreesed papers thanks for joinin' us at Sketch n Stash this week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x