20 September 2011

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge DT Card

Good morning everyone and hope that you had a good weekend. I’m so sorry that I’ve not been around much these last few weeks but since I’ve gone back to work after 10 years of looking after my babies, I’ve not had the time or energy to craft like I used to. I really hope that things start to settle down soon, as I might have to stop crafting altogether :0( Well as today is Tuesday we have a brand new challenge for you over at Passion for ProMarkers and this week it’s my turn and I’ve designed a sketch for you to follow. 

Our sponsor for this week is Digi Stamp Boutique and the lovely Sally-Ann supplied the DT some of her adorable images to use on our cards. The lucky winner of this challenge will get to choose 6 images of their choice. 

DSCF1173
pfp1
 

For my card I decided to use the adorable ‘Winter Sophie’ from Digi Stamp Boutique and I’ve coloured her using my ProMarker and flexmarker pens. 

Untitled-40

The DP is one that I created and is available from my new website Michele R Designs. I distressed the edges and then inked them up using Brushed Corduroy. I’ve also used a scrap piece of paper and a bit of cardboard which I ran through my bigshot using the snowflake embossing folder from Cuttlebug. I also applied some white acrylic paint to the edges of the papers/cardboard.

The flowers I made myself using various dies/punches. 

Thanks for stopping by today :0) 

name badge

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, lovely colors and nice details!
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card Michele,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh she is cute .. and gorgeous flowers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous card Michele!! Love your coloring and your pretty flowers!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, I love your sketch, and second - I LOVE this supercute card. Perfectly coloured as always.
    hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x