11 September 2011

Lil Victorian Christmas Lad Lestat

Good afternoon to you all and hope that you’re enjoying the weekend. Today I have another card to show you using the very handsome Lestat from Tickled Pink Stamps which will be available from 13th September.

DSCF1152

I’ve coloured in Letsat using my ProMarkers, AquaMarkers & FlexMarker pens from Letraset.

Untitled-40

The DP is Basic-Grey Nordic Holiday which is available from Bunny Zoe Crafts and I’ve distressed the edges and then painted them with white acrylic paint. To give a more aged look, I then ink the edges lightly with Brushed Corduroy.

The metal key and lock embellishments are Tim Holtz and the snowflake charm is from Bunny Zoe Crafts.

The snowflake I made using the dark blue cardstock and the snowflake die from Whiff of Joy. I then painted the snowflakes using white acrylic paint and used liquid pearls.

The sentiment is also from the new Christmas sentiments from Tickled Pink.

Challenges I'm entering this card into are as follows:-

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

name badge

4 comments:

  1. Hi Michele,
    This is a beautifully crafted card. I love the background colours and the image is brilliant. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and so many gorgeous embellies!! Loving these new images!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele,
    Fabulous card and a super image. Love the colouring and all the detail.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful image and adorable card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x