17 July 2011

Whiff of Joy–Soccer Ben

Good morning everyone and hope that you’re enjoying the weekend. The weather here in Ireland is absolutely dreadful, but on the plus side it’s the perfect day to do some crafting :0)

Here’s a card that I’ve made using the adorable digi image called Soccer Ben from Whiff of Joy.

DSCF0968

I’ve coloured in Soccer Ben using the following ProMarker and AquaMarker pens:-

Skin: Cocoa, Coral, Sunkissed Pink & Blush

Hair: Walnut, Cocoa, Cinnamon & Blush – AquaMarkers Mahogany

Top: Royal Navy, Azure, True Blue & Arctic Blue

Shorts & Football Boots: Black, Cool Grey no 4 & Cool Grey no 1

Untitled-40

The DP is Tim Holtz and I’ve distressed the edges and inked them up using Brushed Corduroy.

The key and lock I made by using the Tim Holtz die and then running the key through my corrugator machine and the stars were cut out using my quickutz die.

Challenges I’m entering this card into are as follows:

Sketch N Stash – Sketch

Thanks for dropping by today.

name badge

7 comments:

  1. Too cute Michele, such a sweet image and gorgeous added detail :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab .. i love the lock and key
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card Michele,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Michele thanks for joining us at Sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet Michele...!

    thanks for joining us at SnS...and good luck..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is a faberoony male card and as ever, your colouring is awesome. I love how you've used my sketch, thanks so much for playing at Sketch n Stash. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Michele, love that image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x