25 June 2011

Elisabeth Bell’s World Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and thanks for stopping by. Today we have a brand new challenge for you over at the Elisabeth Bell’s World Challenge blog and there’s a gorgeous sketch for you to follow.

DSCF0787

This is my card that I’ve created following the sketch below

Elisabeth Bells World Sketch - June 2011


Untitled-40

The image I’ve used is ‘On Time For Class’ from Whiff of Joy and I’ve coloured him using my ProMarker and AquaMarker pens.

The DP is a mixture of Tim Holtz and Fancy Pants and I’ve distressed the edges then inked them using Brushed Corduroy.

The stars were cut out using my slice machine and quickutz die.

A few weeks back I received a lovely package from Letraset with some goodies that they wanted me to try out and one of the products was Safmat. This is a self-adhesive sheet that is transparent and you can print things on it and then stick it down onto your project. So I tried it out and printed off a digi film strip image that I downloaded for free and I also created a sentiment.

Untitled-38Untitled-39

I hope that you enjoy the rest of your day.
name badge

11 comments:

  1. oh what a fab image and gorgeous colouring love the stars
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card are so beatyful. I like the papers and the stamp.
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele,
    This is a gorgeous card. I love your colouring and the fabulous shapes you have used. The image is beautifully done.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOrgeous card Michele!!! I love the colors and your distressing looks fabulous!! I was wondering how you did that sentiment!!! WOW I just love every detail in your card!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this card, some really different embellies. Must chekc out this challenge as I love Elisabeth Bell. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Michele ;o)
    Love the image and the colors you used are great!

    Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Michele and such stunning added detail :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card Michele,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOoooo Michele this is sooo NEAT!!! Your creativity always blows me away--I love the way you think:) Cool card!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michele, Fabulous card and image. Love the layout and detail. Great card for the boys.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Your stamp looks amazing! I love the way you colored him! Absolutely awesome! And of course your card is very pretty too :)

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x