18 May 2011

Wooooooohooooooooo We Are Back!!!!!!

Hi there everyone and thanks for stopping by today. I’m so excited to say that Truly Scrumptious is back today after all of the DT taking a little break.

As Sharon is taking a break from running the challenge blog, I’ve stepped in until she returns. The theme for this week is a nice easy one which is ‘Anything Goes’

Sadly we are now three people down, so I’ve decided to run a DT call along with this challenge for the next two weeks.

Our sponsor for this week is the very lovely Janet from Pink Gem Designs and she is offering one lucky winner 4 digi images of their choice.

summer fruits 1
And here is my project that I’ve created for the challenge. I decided to make a ‘Summer Fruits’ basket using the gorgeous ‘Spring Leap’ from Whiff of Joy and I’ve coloured using my ProMarker and AquaMarker pens.

The DP is Tim Holtz and I’ve inked the edges using Brushed Corduroy.

summer fruits 2
The flowers and butterfly I created using my Slice Machine. The tag I made using the tag die from Whiff of Joy.
summer fruits 3
And here’s another sideways photo.

Challenges I'm entering my project are as follows:

Papertake Weekly - Bloom & Grow
BnW Challenge Blog - Shaping Up for May Flowers
Creative Card Crew - Cute & Girly
Totally Gorjuss - Not Square

I hope that you get the chance to join us and enter our DT call.

name badge

23 comments:

  1. Love this little basket, Michele! So pretty! And fresh strawberries in the hope that summer's on it's way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow -absolutely stunning Michele. I love the strawberry theme
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Аппетитная корзиночка!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so beautiful Michele!
    Gorgeous image and your colouring is fantastic:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Michele your fruit basket is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for joining us at BnW challenge blog.

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wonderful Michele,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful creation! lovely colours and great image!
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michele this is beautiful, absolutely gorgeous! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michele .. WOW! This is amazingly GORGEOUS! I love the pretty colors, and this basket is such a treasure! Thank you so much for joining us at BnW!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is such a beautiful basket! I wouldn't dare put fruits in it just in case the juice might ruin the basket... Thanks for joining the "not square" challenge at Totally Gorjuss!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Michele I love that beautiful basket it must have been a labour of love because I can see how much work you have put into it love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow this is stunning Michele! I love all the gorgeous flowers and the image is perfect! Thanks again for sorting us out and re starting the blog - it was obviously a good move - there's nearly 150 entries already!! I hope you're having a great week!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its gorgeous Michele and such pretty colours
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous creation Michele :-) what a gorgeous basket and I am sure those strawberries tasted lovely with a dollop of cream :-)

    thanks for joining us on the PTW :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning creation Michele! Thanks for sharing it with us at PTW and I'd have loved to share the strawberries too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. <your work is soooo gorgeous <3 love it :)
    Good that you are back :) time for me to enter as well :)
    hugs from Anja

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous Michele!! The colors are so pretty and your coloring is absolutely brilliant!! So many fabulous details as well!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Belles and Whistles! It was lovely to see your name!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Michele. Thanks for taking the time to visit me! Love, love, love this beautiful basket. Projects like this scare me, so I take my hat off to you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my word girl!! This is totally brilliant!! LOVE your yummy strawberry basket!!! Such a beautiful creation! Thanks so much for joining in our Belles n’ Whistles Challenge "Shaping up For May Flowers" last week! Smiles, *Vicki* ~ Belles n’ Whistles Designer

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on winning Top 3 too my friend!! Well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning Basket!!! Thanks for joining in with our Cute & Girly Challenge at the Creative Card Crew.
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x