26 November 2010

Wags ‘n Whiskers Challenge DT Card

 

Well today is Friday so that means we have a new challenge for you over at the Wags n Whiskers Challenge blog. This week’s challenge is set by our very own Nikki and she has chosen the theme ‘Wrap it up!’ – either make a gift bag, box or a tag

Don't forget our challenge is now open to everyone, so that means you DO NOT need to use a Wags 'n Whiskers image.

DSCF9812

For my project I decided to make a cute little gift box using the adorable Sweet Danni and Bella image and I’ve coloured it using my ProMarkers and for the fine details (hair) I’ve used my AquaMarker pens

image

The DP I’ve used is from DCWV Christmas Stack and I’ve inked the edges using Brushed Corduroy distress ink.

The flowers I made myself using my slice machine.

Thanks for stopping by today and hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs Michele x

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and coloring Michele!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gift box Michele .. someone would love to receive this
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your fabulous card Michele, its so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele,
    I love the image and tag. Beautiful colouring and the handmade flowers are stunning.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow its stunning, sweet image and those flowers are to die for!!! :o)
    hugs and xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoi Michele,
    I love your card, beautiful colours and details !!
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Michele!! Love the soft colors and your coloring!! Gorgeous box especially with your trademark flowers.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome box Michele! I love the stamped background for the image! And the flowers are gorgeous!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So wonderful card Michele,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous Michele!! I adore your image, your layout and gorgeous lace and colors!! Stunning my friend!!HUGs

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable box Michele, just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous card that image is so cute and those flowers you are made are gorgeous. Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful box Michele, and those flowers are simply stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous cards.
    we'd love to feature an invitation tutorial if you have any.
    make-your-own-invitations.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whaaat???? Have you made those flowers yourself+++ They are Stunning!!! Fantastic Colouring! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x