07 October 2010

Wags n Whiskers Sneak Peak

Hi there and thanks for stopping by. Today I’d like to show you a card that I’ve made using one of the four new gorgeous fairy stamps that will be released this Friday 8th October.

DSCF9686

image

This gorgeous image that I’ve used is called Iris and I’ve coloured her using my AquaMarker pens from Letraset. I’ve inked and stamped the edges using the colour Sangria AquaMarker.

The DP I’ve used is Prima which I’ve distressed the edges using my scissors.

The flowers I made myself apart from the large turquoise one in the right hand corner, which is from Prima.

Challenges that I’m entering this card into are :-

Everybody-Art Challenge – Sketch

Cute Card Thursday – Make Your Own (I’ve made my own flowers)

image

And don’t forget that tomorrow we’ll be having a blog hop and it’s also the release day for these gorgeous new fairy stamps.

Hugs Michele x

9 comments:

  1. Hi Michele, your card is beautiful and the color combo is wonderful. Can't wait for the release date, they are amazing images.
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Michele!! This is so beautiful!! I love it!!
    ~Lacey
    Wags 'n Whiskers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its gorgeous Michele. You've done a fantastic job with the Aquamarkers (I'm still learning) and I always enjoy looking at your beautiful handmade flowers!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card, your flowers are beautiful as always, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so gorgeous Michele, love the fairy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michele this card is stunning, absolutely gorgeous. Love your image hun & those flowers...WOW...they are awesome.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow - this is stunning Michelle!! Fabulous colours and your layout and flowers are simply divine!! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super colour combo! The card is so pretty, the gorgeous flowers are a fabulous touch
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x