15 September 2010

Whiff of Joy & Truly Scrumptious Challenge DT Card

Hi there and thanks for stopping by. Well today is Wednesday so that means we have a new challenge for you over at Truly Scrumptious and this week we have another fabulous sketch for you to follow with the optional extra of is to use blue & green (which I totally forgot about)

Our sponsors for this week is Wags ‘n Whiskers and one lucky winner will receive all four of their new gorgeous fairy rubber stamps as the prize.

DSCF9601

image

And here’s the sketch for you to follow this week.

For my card I’ve used the gorgeous Halloween stamp from Whiff of Joy and I’ve used my AquaMarkers to colour her in. I’ve distressed the edges around the image and then applied purple ink. The frame around the edges I created using the new Grass Dies from Whiff of Joy. If you want to see how it’s done, I’ve created a tutorial over at the Whiff of Joy Inspirations blog.

The DP is from the September Kit from the Crafty Alley and I’ve distressed the edges and then applied purple ink to the edges.

The sentiment is also from Whiff of Joy.

The flowers I made myself using various dies except for the purple one which is from a previous kit from the Crafty Alley.

I hope that you get the chance to join us this week.

Hugs Michele x

14 comments:

  1. Your halloween card is lovely Michele. Super layout, love all the detail and of course the image is adorable. hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele,
    This is absolutely gourgeous. Fantastic colours and embellishment and a beautiful image. This is the prettiest Halloween card I have seen yet.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous card Michele - i love the colours and how you have used that grass die - genius!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Michele. I love your colouring with these markers - I definitely need a bit more practice?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michele,
    this is just stunning,I love it..The frame with the grass die is gorgeous as are the flowers...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!!..the image is sooo sweet :0)

    hugs

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, adorable, what fab flowers!

    I hope to see you for our next challenge at Totally Gorjuss - thx for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a GORGEOUS card! Love it!

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card Michelle, you've got green in there, it's just that your blue is a bit pinky lol.
    Gorgeous image, fabulous colouring and the frame is spectacular!!!
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Michele this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! LOVE LOVE all these details totally amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic card, i love the dark purples you have used and the edge of the image is excellent with the grass die

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a fun image!! I love the colors, pretty flowers and great take on the sketch too!
    Hugs
    Jodi=)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is so stunning! I adore this image i think its beautiful. Fab colours and beautiful embellishing
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x