16 April 2010

Double Posting - Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge & Spesch Designs Stamps New Release

image

Hi there and thanks for stopping by. Well today is Friday so that means we have a new challenge for you at Wags 'n Whiskers challenge. The challenge for this week was chosen by the very lovely and talented Sharon and she has chosen the theme 'Ribbons'. As usual, one lucky winner will receive 1 free Wags 'n Whiskers stamp of YOUR CHOICE!! Just remember that you must use a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp in order to be entered into the drawing.

DSCF8209

For my card I've followed a fabulous sketch from Sketch & Stash, so I shall enter my card there.

The adorable image I've used for my card is called 'Let's Go Team' from Wags 'n Whiskers and I've coloured her using my ProMarker pens.

The DP is Making Memories

The flowers I made myself and everything else is from my stash.

The edges have been inked up using Frayed Burlap distress inks which I got from the Crafty Alley


Spesch Designer Stamps New Release

DSCF8205

Today I'm excited to announce the release of this gorgeous new digital stamp from Spesch Designer Stamps and this is available from today.

For my card I've followed a fabulous sketch from Sketch Saturday so I shall enter my card there.

For the image I've used my ProMarkers to colour it in.

The DP is DCWV

The flowers I made myself using various dies and the ribbon is from my stash.

More of these gorgeous Wedding series digital stamps will be available soon.

Thanks for stopping by today and hope that you have a fabulous weekend.

Hugs Michele x

10 comments:

  1. Both are fantastic Michele, But I do love the red rose, superb...

    x
    issy

    ReplyDelete
  2. two fantastic cards Michele . The little cheerleader is gorgeous. her pom poms remind me of your beautiful flowers!
    I also saw the spesch image yesterday and loved it. - i also love your take on the sketch !
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeosu card Michelle! I love your coloring and your wonderful sense of color when combining DP!
    Hugs Jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Michele! Gorgeous colouring on both and I love your blue flower - it matches so perfectly with the cheerleaders pompoms!! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Michele!! I just love your coloring, colors and those d bomb flowers you create!! Sweet images and designs!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous cards Michele, love the sweet images and your fabby flowers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, how beautiful Michele, both cards are absolutely adorable!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two gorgeous cards Michele. Awesome colouring as usual and as always I love your flowers.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Michele Gorgeous work again hun. Enjoy your day. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both your cards are gorgeous Michele and such pretty papers and layouts, Beautiful colouring and the shadowing on your 2nd card is fabulous! Hope you had a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x