01 February 2010

Pollycraft Challenge 33 - 'Things with Wings' DT Project

image

Hi there and thanks for stopping by. Well today is Monday so that means that there is a new challenge over at Pollycraft and this week we have a theme for you - 'Things with Wings'.

dscf7877

And this is what I came up with.

The gorgeous image I've used is 'Clover - Butterfly Wishes', which will be available very soon from Pollycraft and I've coloured it using my ProMarker pens.

moz-screenshot-2

The DP is MME - Bloom & Grow

The flowers I made myself using various punches.

As there is a butterfly in the image I shall enter this into the Quixotic Challenge where the theme this week is 'Flutter By'

I hope that you get the chance to join us this week.

Hugs Michele x

7 comments:

  1. so gorgeous!! great image, and I love the bright colours! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele,
    I could almost warm my hands on this vivid colour. Just the thing as it's trying to snow here. Beautiful card and gorgeous images.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous. I love the image and the colours chosen are bright and cheerful. Love it
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele! How beautiful! I am love with the zesty colour scheme! What a sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Quixotic Challenges, hope to see you next time too! Hugs, Rowena, Quixotic Paperie dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Michele and so gorgeous...
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's gorgeous! Thanks for the link, I can't wait for the stamps to come out. I need this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x