23 January 2010

Whiff of Joy Happy Mail Blog Candy Winner

 

image

Ooooops so sorry, I almost forgot to post this, but the winner of the gorgeous 'Charlotte on Carpet' Whiff of Joy stamp as chosen by Random.Org is

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

3



Timestamp: 2010-01-23 20:08:51 UTC



 



So that means it's Alison - http://stretchnbubbles2.blogspot.com/



Many congrats Alison.



If you could send me an email to micheleroos@live.ie with your address, I shall send the stamp onto you.



If I don't hear from you within 3 days of this posting, I shall do another draw.



Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening.



Hugs Michele x

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Alison!! have fun! big hugs marley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SOOO much Michele.. I am so excited.. I can't even believe I won!!! I emailed you.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x