11 November 2009

Inky Impressions Challenge DT Project

image

Hi there me again this time I want to show you my project that I created for the Inky Impressions challenge, where this week we want you to make an 'Ornament'

dscf7369

I saw a fabulous tutorial on SCS on how to make a Luminary, so I decided to make it for my DT project.

The image I've used is the adorable Angelica's Lantern from Inky Impressions and I've coloured her using my ProMarker pens.

The DP is DCWV Christmas Stack from last year.

The poinsettias' I made myself by using my poinsettia Spellbinders die.

I hope that you will be able to join us this week over at the Inky Impressions Challenge.

Hugs Michele x

10 comments:

  1. Hi Michele,
    This is amazing. I love the embellishments. The whole thing is gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your luminary, Michelle!! Your coloring is awesome!!! Your handmade poinsettias, dp, and die cutes are stunning!! I will have to try one of these.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!Lovely image!The colouring is fabulous!
    Have a great evening:)

    Hugs,Kari:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea for a project Michele, don't think I've seen one of these in blog land before. Fab

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Michele, this is absolutely fab! Never seen this before. Smiles Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GORGEOUS!!! your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Michele & such a fantastic idea...
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michele - love this! Angelica is perfect gracing your luminary! what a great idea! lovely coloring and flowers are awesome!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x