22 October 2009

Sketch & Sketch Challenge

image

Hi there and thanks for stopping by. Today I'd like to show you a card that I've made for the Sketch & Stash Challenge where there is a lovely sketch to follow.

dscf7295

The image I've used is the Wedding Carriage from the Baby/Wedding Collection at Whiff of Joy.

image

I've coloured in the image using my ProMarker pens.

The DP is a mixture of MME Wild Asparagus and ColorStories Tales of Brown.

The flowers I made myself and I got the sentiment from here.

TTFN Hugs Michele x

13 comments:

  1. Hi Michele!! What a gorgeous creation!! Love the coloring and your elegant frame around the sentiment!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful wedding card!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Michele, that inage is gorgeous and you coloured it so well!
    Hugs Tara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele this card is stunning. What more can I say, it took my breath away. Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, thanks for the link to the sentiment

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michele gorgeous card i love this image its one of my favs, and the colour and papers are brilliant. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Michele, love the circular sentiment and your colouring...awesome :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a very pretty card Michele, still love your flowers!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Michele! Love your DPs and your colouring is wonderful. Hugs,Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautoful Michele, I just love it!
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What a stunning card Michele, love the soft effect you've achieved, perfect for a wedding theme!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww Michele I love your gorgeous wedding card, the image is beautiful and you have coloured it perfectly thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x