18 September 2009

PFP Blog Hop Winner

WOW what a fantastic response we've had at the PFP Blog Hop, in total I had 321 comments. Ok now to business, the winner of my little blog hop candy chosen by

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

233



Timestamp: 2009-09-18 07:08:23 UTC



Squirrel of Squirrel's World



If you can please email me at micheleroos@live.ie your snail mail addy, I'll post you your candy plus my card to you.

Please note that if I don't hear back from the winner by Tuesday 22nd September, I shall do a re-draw.

Once again a HUGE thanks to everyone that joined in.

Hugs Michele x

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh!! I've emailed you hun, thank you so very much. Excited now! Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x