12 August 2009

Inky Impressions Challenge Number 10 - Tag You're It

image Hi there and hope you're having a lovely Wednesday. For this week the challenge on Inky Impressions it is to create a project incorporating a Tag.

Everyone can play this week as there is a free digi image to use and that's not all there is also a fabulous prize of a $10.00 gift voucher to spend at Inky Impressions Rubber Stamps.

dscf6849 For my card I've followed a fabulous sketch that is over at the Just Magnolia Challenge.

The image I've used is the adorable Lili's Secret from Inky Impressions and I've coloured her using my ProMarker pens.

The DP is My Mind's Eye and the tag is made from a sizzix tag die cut.

The flowers I made myself and everything else is from my stash.

I hope that you get the chance to play along this week,

Hugs Michele x

13 comments:

  1. OMG this is just stunning what a beautiful image and so beautifully coloured, how about a tut on those fantastic flowers dear
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful sweetie, so pretty. love the distressing that you have done. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little cutie isn't she and i love the papers and colours you have used. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Love how you made the flowers too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I've been AWOL Michele - had a few internet probs!!
    You've been busy recently and have made some gorgeous cards!! Hope you are well ;o)
    Hugs Tara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Michele, beautiful colours and fab fibres on the tag :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Michele,i love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card Michele!! Love the image and colors!! Awesome job on the Magnolia sketch! So soft and beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Michele

    Love your card. It is really beautiful.

    The flowers you made are simply fantastic.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card Michele, and more amazing flowers! I am so jealous of the beautiful flowers you make!
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Michele, love the beautiful flowers! So sweet!
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super gorgeous Michele, love that distressed style :)
    Those flowers are just awesome hun... me likey alot!!!

    Have a fab weekend, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another fabulous card Michele and some more gorgeous flowers :) love the image too great colours used :)
    Hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x