23 December 2008

Sketch Saturday Number 30

This week on Sketch Saturday is a lovely sketch to follow. This is the sketch that you have to follow

And this is the card that I came up with

The papers I used are either Papermania or DCWV, sorry I can't remember and the images are from the new collection at Dottie's World. I coloured her in using a mixture of brush marker pens and my new pro-marker pens. Still trying to get used to these, so if anyone has any good tips. The sentiment I created using two different stamps and then chalked it abit. The ribbon is from my stash. TFL x

5 comments:

  1. Fab card Michele, looks great well done with your new markers. I've resistd buying them at the moment. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card Michele, just perfect for a shopaholic lol! :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele I love this girlie card! You look like you are getting on great with your markers.
    Hugs Lynsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele this is fabulous hunny - LOVE the image - I must get myself over and buy these downloads.

    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and Santa brings you lots of crafty stash!!

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michele and your card is gorgeous! I love the new downloads that Louise has done and I'll definitely have to get them. Your marker colouring is fantastic, love the colours you used and I hope you're enjoying them. Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x