19 December 2008

Sketch Saturday No 39

This week on Sketch Saturday is a lovely sketch to follow. This is the sketch

And this is the card that I came up with.

The papers I used are from DCWV Christmas Stack and the image is from the very lovely Chris. If you like this image follow the link and you will be able to download there. I've coloured in the image using my brush marker pens and aquabrush. For the yellow bauble I used my gold gel pen and aquabrush. For the top of the baubles I embossed it gold to give it a bit of texture. The snowflakes I punched out with glitter paper and then glued on some red gems from my stash. TFL x

3 comments:

  1. That is just gorgeous Michelle, and your colouring is fantastic!!!

    Btw, you can SO get the Girls About Town collection, just email me at sales@charmedcardsandcrafts.co.uk and we'll sort it out if you are having problems ordering via the site.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This card is great. Love Baubles... Chris is such a talent, and so generous too. Nice touch with the Gold. Thanks for taking up the Sketch Saturday challenge.
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Michele, the embossing is fabulous and so is your colouring...love the snowflakes :-)
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x