10 November 2008

WOJ & Cute Card Thursday

Again I've combine two challenges with one card. Whiff of Joy has a gorgeous sketch by Heather again and I just had to join in (I also used in the the previous post) and Cute Card the theme this week is fairies and angels. Now you'll have to sit down to look at the rest because it's not Dottie & George this time lol. I've used the gorgeous WOJ image that I got in my candy from Frances (sorry can't think of her name at the mo)


This is the sketch that you have to follow for WOJ


And this is the card that I came up with.

The papers I used are DCWV christmas stack and the image is blog candy from Frances. I coloured her in using my brush markers and aquabrush. The sentiment is a freebie from one of the magazines. TFL x

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, great colours and a gorgeous image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele this is beautiful, really gorgeous colours and i love ya colouring:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Michele, love the image and your colouring is beautiful. Love the fab papers you have chosen. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Michele :o)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful image and so nicely colored! very pretty Christmas card and great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Michele! The image is so beautiful and so is your colouring, perfect with the gorgeous papers. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Michele & I love that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an incredibly pretty card Michele and so beautifully coloured too :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card!! The colors are so pretty and I love that image!! Nice work getting 2 done in one shot!! :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning!! Thanks for tring my sketch this week...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Michele!! Love the colours so much and your great colouring is perfect!!
    Hugs
    Moni

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow Michele this is gorgeous! Love the colours and you have coloured that WOJ beautifully.

    You have got some of my PIF so can you email me your address please.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Michele, this is so pretty and beautiful colours too.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card michele, fabulous colours and your image is coloured beautifully. hugs RAchxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunning card Michele, love the image and your fab colouring.
    hugs conni

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Michele,gorgeous card,love this image,and such pretty papers.
    Congrats on winning Bevs Blog candy,
    Take care
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aloha Michele,

    Boy, this is such a beautiful card. Great color combo. I have added you to my blog's "Favorites". I look forward to seeing more of your work. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x