06 October 2008

Double Challenge - Whiff Of Joy & Cute Card Thursday

This week I've managed to combine two challenges. One for Whiff Of Joy and the other for Cute Card Thursday. For Whiff Of Joy the theme is stitching - It can be hand stitching, machine stitching or even faux stitching. Well seeing as I'm not very good at stitching I went for the faux effect lol. And the theme this week for Cute Card Thursday is to use a christmas animal. This is the card that I came up with. Hope you like it :)



For this card I used the DCWV Christmas stack papers, WOJ Charlie stamp coloured in with my brush marker pens, round sentiment from Dottiesworld and the tree is quickutz die. The brad and square gems are from my stash.

15 comments:

  1. Lovely card Michele cute image and love the layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute, great image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it dear. I so love your coloring and your circle stamp is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us this week for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card!! Love your image and all your details are fabulous! Like your paper and your faux stitching!! :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card!!! I love the colors and the papers you selected. Your coloring is flawless, and the sparkly tree is gorgeous. Love it!!! Love it a lot!!!:o)

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card. Love the image and how you have coloured it. Great dp and stitching.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michele you have made a gorgeous card, love the papers and the colours that you have chosen, and of course your fabby image. hugs rach...thanks for joining in with the whiff of joy challengexxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michelle, love your card and your wonderful colouring. Such lovely papers and I love the die cut Christmas tree, perfect! Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous christmas card and I love the sparkle! hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the cute image and the colours! Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Michele! I think this is the first time I've visited you so hello!! I love this card so much, can't believe how well you've made the image jump out of the card, amazing colouring!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this card is so lovely!!!!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vraiment très belle, bravo !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x