20 September 2008

Whiff Of Joy Stamps Guest Designer Call

Whiff Of Joy is looking for a guest deginer for the next two months and I thought that I'll give it a try. Although I looked on some other blogs and there are so many very talented ladies joining in, I don’t think I'll be very lucky. But as the saying goes youv'e got to be in it to win it! You have a wide choice of sketches from Katharina to choose from. I spent ages trying to decide which sketch to go for as I love all the layouts. I finally came up with the sketch below. At the moment I've only got one stamp from Whiff Of Joy but I've given my DH strict instructions to get me some for my birthday :) If you are not familiar with Whiff Of Joy Stamps go over there and have a look at the beautiful stamps that are available.

And this is what I've came up with

The snowflake background is from DCWV christmas stack, other papers are from my stash. The image is Charlie from Whiff Of Joy and then coloured in with my Dovecraft brush marker pens. The large snowflake is made up using my quickutz die and the snowflake brads are from Papermania. The hohoho chipboard embellishment is also from my stash. I then glittered in the snowman and snowflake to give it a shimmery effect.






7 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, your card is lovely, and the image is coloured beautifully. hope that you get what you wish for on your birthday...good luck with the GD call. Hugs Rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your beautiful card, and your great colouring, good luck:)

    Brocéliane

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done very well! This is not so easy sketch and you managed so well. Lovely bright colours.
    Good luck to you also :)
    Take care,
    Aija

    ReplyDelete
  4. superb card - i really like the snowflake - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Michelle, love that snowflake!! Loads of luck with your entry

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card!!!! Great coloring! Good luck to you too!!!!!

    LG
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute fun card. Loe it :)
    Katharina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x