25 April 2014

Latest Release Shabby Blue Charms

Good morning everyone and hope that you’re having a great week. Today I’d like to share with you a card I’ve made using products from my latest release.

DSCF3413

The papers that I’ve used are from the Shabby Blue Charms 6x6 digi papers and I’ve inked the edges using Frayed Burlap.

Shabby Blue Charms Front Sheet

The sentiment, bow, ticket, tag, envelope and blue flowers are all made up using the Shabby Blue Charms Element Packs.

Shabby Blue Charms Elements Front Sheet Pack 1

Shabby Blue Charms Elements Front Sheet Pack 2

Also on my card I’ve used buttons/ribbons from my stash and the roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Challenges I’m entering this card into are as follows:

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge – 3 different flowers

7 Kids College Fund Challenge – Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

signature

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Michele love the colours and your gorgeous design, those papers are to die for, love them and all your element packs to match, super.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a stunning card!! The papers are so beautiful!! I love all of the details!! This is gorgeous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card. I love the bow, tickets and tags and the shabby chic feel. Thanks for sharing with us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! The papers are stunning and your design is fantastic. Every element is gorgeous and I love the pop of flowers atop the sentiment base. Just lovely. Thank you for sharing your inspiring work with us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your wonderful card!

    Best regards, Malin ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x