17 April 2012

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and hope that you had a lovely weekend. Today I’d like to show you my DT card for Passion for ProMarkers where we have a new challenge for you this week which is  ‘Pink, Pearls & Lace’  

DSCF1431

For my card I’ve used the gorgeous Celebration Tilda from Bunny Zoe Crafts and I’ve coloured her using my ProMarkers, FlexMakers and AquaMarker pens.

Untitled-42

The DP is Roses from Bunny Zoe Crafts and I’ve distressed the edges and then inked them up using Brushed Corduroy.  

The gorgeous rose ribbon and pink pearl are from Bunny Zoe Crafts

The pink roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the brown ones are handmade.

Challenges I'm entering this card into are as follows:

Wild Orchid Crafts - Spring is in the air

Thanks for stopping by today :0) 

signature

9 comments:

  1. Another little masterpiece. Love all the beautiful flowers.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele!! I love this one!! It's so cute and the shape you used is fantastic!
    Have a great day
    Giò

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card you made. I've looked around in your blog, wow what a lot of beautiful things. Have a great day. Hugs Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the pink on this, so pretty.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card Michele,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mhhhhhhh, Michele your card is GORGEOUS - I love every single detail on it !!!
    Big Hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card michele.gorgeous pretty tilda and i love your flowers and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michele this is just gorgeous! Love the layout and the beautiful image :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love your card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x