20 March 2012

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and hope that you’re keeping well. Today I’d like to show you my DT card for Passion for ProMarkers where we have a new challenge for you this week which ‘Animals’. 

DSCF1509

For my card I’ve used the adorable Gift Wrapped from Lili of the Valley and I’ve coloured it using my ProMarkers, FlexMarkers and AquaMarker pens. 

Untitled-42
The DP is called Vintage Rose Border and is available from my website Michele R Designs. I’ve distressed the edges and inked them up using Brushed Corduroy. 

Vintage Rose Border Sample

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the lace is from Bunny Zoe Crafts

The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the General Sentiments Pack and is available from here.
 
Challenges I’m entering this card into are: 

Wild Orchid Crafts – Bingo (Charms, Flowers, Buttons)
7 Kids College Funds - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today :0) 

signature

20 comments:

  1. oh this is cute and pretty - all in one !
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Michele,love the image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, lovely colour scheme! So many sweet little details. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card Michelle!! Love the colors and stunning layout design!! TFS! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Michele, love this card,
    Esp the paper will keep you in mind when need to get more.
    The charms and other emblishments make the card look really pretty.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful Michele, such a pretty design and I'm loving the little lace bow, so sweet :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Michele. Love the colours and pretty lace you have used
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card michele.i love the sweet bunny and gorgeous pretty paper and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just super sweet!!
    Gorgeous details!

    ♥ Hugs, Inger

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Michele - love your papers and all the texture! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooo I just luuuuv this. I like the vintage-like feel and the charm is perfect! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable image .. Lovely Design.. and you have used Beautiful Colors... Lovely coloring too.. Love the way you have used the acrylic paint... Wonderful D Papers..
    Lovely Card! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is gorgeous!
    Beautiful design and adorable image:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow - your cards are gorgeous! And your papers - I love them!
    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards Michele and gorgeous papers. Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wowwww Michele! I always love looking at your creations .. you give them such a feel of vintage/shabby chic which I absolutely adore! What a GORGEOUS card once again! I truly LOVE it! ps .. I love your papers!!!!!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card! So glad you joined our Anything Goes Challenge at 7 Kids College Fund!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Michele I love this!! Love the cute image and those beautiful papers...off to check out your store!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x