09 March 2012

Lil Spanish Lolita Willow–Tickled Pink Preview

 Hi there everyone and hope that you’re keeping well. Today I’d like to show you a card that I’ve made using one of the new gorgeous Tickled Pink Digi Stamps that will be available from 11th March.

DSCF1492

The image that I’ve used is Lil Spanish Lolita Willow from Tickled Pink Stamps and I’ve coloured her using my ProMarkers, FlexMarkers and AquaMarker pens. 

Untitled-42

The DP is Roses from Bunny Zoe Crafts and I’ve distressed the edges and then inked them up using Brushed Corduroy.  

Some of the flowers I made myself and the pink ones are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
 
Challenges I’m entering this card is as follows:- 

The Sketchy Challenges – Sketch
Wild Orchid Challenge - Get in Shape

Thanks for stopping by today :0) 

signature

12 comments:

  1. oh wow...what a great project!

    xoxo nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow love this .. you have coloured the folds in her dress beautifully
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetie this is sooooooo beautiful fabulous colouring as always shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo beautiful! love the coloring of that image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is just gorgeous! I love the ditressed look and your colouring is fantastic! Lovely lovely lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful coloring- just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the big brown rose in the corner. I assume that's one you made. It's beautiful! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie!! Gorgeous colors, flowers and papers here!! I love it all!! :) Enjoy your weekend friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very very pretty Michele! Adore the distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card !! I love flamenco, really Im a Flamenco dancer .. that the reaso,n I love designer team´s cards without this cute stamp !
    Hugs ;)
    Isa of Spain

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty card, and lovely new stamp ! Your papers are wonderful !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!!Such a lovely card!
    Love it ♥
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x