10 January 2012

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and hope that you’re keeping well. Today I’d like to show you my DT card for Passion for ProMarkers where we have a new challenge for you this week which is – Inspired by a Song.

DSCF1414  

I’ve finally got the chance to use this gorgeous image from Saturated Canary called ‘Zorana – A Dancing Gypsy’ and I’ve coloured her using a mixture of ProMarkers, AquaMarkers and FlexMarkers. The song that inspired me to use this image is Gypsy from Fleetwood Mac.

Untitled-40

The DP is something that I quickly designed and I distressed the edges and then inked it up using Brushed Corduroy.

The pink roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the grunge style flower is one I made myself.

The brown lace that I’ve used on my card is from Bunny Zoe Crafts.

Challenges I'm entering this card into are as follows:

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

Hugs Michele xxx

7 comments:

  1. Girl this is just gorgeous !!! So love your coloring dear. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Michele!! Your coloring is divine!!! Fantastic shading!!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is fantastic michele.gorgeous paper and details and i love this image and your colouring is amazing :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation...love how you colored this one..i think we are all in love with Krista's images...i've colored one for this week as well..tfs
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh fabulous card Michele, love the sweet image and all the beautiful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Michele, Love the colour combo and delish paper and flowers.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michele this is absolutely amazing hun! WOW LOVE everything about this...gorgeous image.....amazing coloring.....stunning work! LOVE everything and your very own designed papers are awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at WOCC!
    Hugs~
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x