01 June 2011

Truly Scrumptious Challenge 58 DT Card

Hi there everyone and thanks for stopping by. Well today is Wednesday so that means we have a brand new challenge for you this week at Truly Scrumptious and it’s the lovely Suzanne’s turn to and she has chosen the theme ‘Summer Sparkle’

Our sponsor for this week is Digi’s With Attitude and they are offering one lucky person a $10 gift certificate to spend in the on-line store.

DSCF0705

For my card I’ve used the ‘Fortune Teller’ image from Digi’s With Attitude and I’ve coloured her using my ProMarker pens.

Untitled-40
The DP is a freebie which I downloaded from Bearly Mine Designs and I distressed the edges and then inked them up using Brushed Corduroy.

I’ve cut out the heart shape using the ‘Cute Hearts’ die from Whiff of Joy and then added distress stickles and I-Rock Candy gems.

The tag has been cut out using the ‘Sweetheart Tag’ from Whiff of Joy and the ticket I created myself using Adobe Illustrator.

All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the butterfly is from Prima.

Challenges I'm entering this card into are:-
Paper Sundaes - Vintage/Shabby Chic
Wild Orchid Challenge - Embossed Layers (The white panel has been embossed using my corrugator tool)

name badge

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Michele! I love all the little details on it!
    Hugs, Marit.
    ..:: xXx ::..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele
    What a stunning card, and the colours are beautiful.
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! I like the butterfly and the little curly Q thingies. :) Just lovely! Thanks for getting Shabby with us at Paper Sundaes!

    xx Lisa M. PSDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele, Another fabulous card and oh my, such a great image. Love the colouring and all the delightful embellishments.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh lol - what a fun image
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. All the details are fab. Love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely :) Thanks for playing with us at WOC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful Michele,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x