12 April 2011

Passion for ProMarkers DT Card

 

Good morning to you all and hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. Today we have a brand new challenge for you over at Passion for ProMarkers and this week it's my turn and I’ve chosen the theme 'Make Your Own Embellishments'.

Our sponsor for this week is Joanna Sheen and one lucky person will win a £10.00 voucher as the prize.

DSCF0444

Yesterday I received this gorgeous stamp from Nikkis’ online shop Bunny Zoe’s Crafts and just had to use it. I’ve coloured in Tilda with a small gift using my ProMarkers and AquaMarkers.

Untitled-40

The DP is Tim Holtz and I’ve distressed the edges using my scissors and then inked them using Brushed Corduroy.

Most of the flowers I made myself and don’t fall off of your chair but the rosebuds are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I know for so long I’ve made ALL of my own flowers but it takes me so long to make a card up because making the flowers takes up so much time. For the leaves I’ve used the Whiff of Joy die to cut the shapes out.

Challenges I’m entering this card into are as follows:-

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge – Wings (the butterflies)

Sketch n Stash Challenge – Sketch (new item is rosebuds and image)

Thanks for stopping by today.

name badge

16 comments:

  1. So beautiful and feminine. Just love the distressed look Michele. Your colouring is superb. Love all the hand-made embellies on your card too. Have a fabulous day, hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, SO pretty - LOVE this Tilda, and the layout is just GORGEOUS.

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Michele!
    The colours are so pretty and the image is gorgeous:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh fab challenge and even fabber card .. so pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO Beautiful Michele and stunning details!!!! I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful Michele, the colours, design embellishments and Tilda look stunning.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Michele - love those colours and that image is fab
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Michele, and beautifully embellished to!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card michele.the tilda is so pretty and i love your gorgeous colours and embellies.
    i really enjoyed your theme :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful card Michele,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW this is awesome... the colours are amazing... so warming & calming & Tilda is just perfect... love the embellishments too ;o)

    Thank you for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck!!!

    xXx Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, adorable card Michele, beautiful Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, love everything about this Michele!
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch n Stash.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you for joining us at Sketch N Stash this week with you r gorgeous card love the distressed tag peeping out , lots of lovely details
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x